Monday, June 11, 2012

Moments

I don't have much to say, besides the fact that I have found myself in a quiet, still, content moment. I've been re-reading my blog entries, and they all sound so rushed. It's mostly because, well, they are. I write them on my quick lunch breaks at work. But right now, I'm on the back patio - there's a cool breeze, but it's perfect jeans & sweatshirt weather. I have a hot cup of chocolate chai tea in my "h" mug, ebony is laying on the other chair, and I'm listening to old school country tunes. Tyler will be off work in 45 minutes. Life is good.

I'll try & take more moments to sit quietly to write out some feelings. I don't really know what this blog is for; it started as a way to document wedding planning, but thats really not what consumes me on a day to day basis. I wish I could just download into this little blog my daily thoughts & feelings, but truthfuly I never feel like I can slow down enough to do that. But I'm going to try.

I'm a bit nervous about Saturday. I fear that I will be nervous, distracted, and anxious. I want to be elegant, effortless, glowing, happy. I want to savor every moment, it truly means so much to me. I think I will be able to keep a calm mind...

I'm marrying my best friend in 90 days. I can't imagine life getting any better.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment