Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Holidays Are Here...

Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season... mine is swamped. Filled with both festive & non-festive things, but still, phew!
There is plenty to recap on, but that gets overwhelming to me. I'll get to it... eventually. Thanksgiving was spent in CT & was a lot of fun. We had some friends & family over the night before which will hopefully turn into an annual thing. It was fun using so many wedding gifts! It has yet to snow here in MA, but with less than 2 weeks left until Christmas, I'm confident we'll have a white Christmas! (At least, here's hoping...)
Speaking of, I need to finish Christmas shopping. This year has not been easy.

Cheers to family, friends, food & wine, being together & appreciating each other.  Cheers to my first holiday season as a "Mrs". :-) And cheers to many, many more! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment