Wednesday, January 2, 2013

No resolutions

I don't have a New Years resolution. I don't have a 2012 recap. I'm not willing to let go of 2012, just not yet. (I can't believe I can't say "I got married this year" anymore! WHAT. No fair.)

But I do have a list. I'm going to make copies of this list and put it up in my office, in my room, maybe even in the bathroom. This list is a list of things I want to do, need to focus on, or want to be better at. Some need an "explanation", some don't. 

  1. Drink more water
  2. Take care of your skin
  3. Take vitamins
  4. Do yoga once a week
  5. Eat healthy
  6. Relax - less caffeine (and booze only on weekends?)
  7. Print out pictures (gosh I haven't even printed one wedding photo yet)
  8. Frame/scrapbook (honeymoon album sits HALF done...)
  9. Record (goes with the above two... need to start recording details)
  10. LESS social media
  11. LESS cell phone
  12. MORE music/books/outside time (thank you kindle!)
  13. Focus on only GOOD
  14. Get ready for newness
  15. "Life board" (I'm going to create a visual life board of things I want...)
So, that's it. I also have little blurbs of smaller things, "do a juice cleanse!", "go skiing!", "Visit Nebraska!"which I will keep adding to. 

Tryin' to be #13 and focus on the really, really good year that 2013 is gonna be. :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment