- Visiting the Yankee Candle store. Tavares, we gotta get going on this! Let's pick a date and go.
- Going apple picking at the Nashoba Valley Winery - another thing I haven't done yet - we DID go to Applefest at Wachusett which was... great for people watching. Haha!
- Carving pumpkins - CHECK! And they came out awesome.
- The Backyard - other than putting our pumpkins out there, I haven't been out there much. WAIT! YES I HAVE! Columbus Day it was 80 degrees out... so I brought Ebony & my laptop outside with a blanket and watched SOA. :-)
- Back to school/housewarming party - Good idea. Haven't done it tho. Maybe its just time to start planning the 2nd annual Denker Christmas party!
- Baking - I have been SO good cooking & baking. Things I have made: crock pot lasagna (gross), slow cooker steak tips (yum), slow cooker cranberry turkey (meh), turkey soup (yum), lemon chicken soup (YUM), apple crisp, roasted pumpkin seeds, grilled lemon chicken, pumpkin pancakes, and hash browns.
- Folliage - Um, is it just me or are the leaves taking a REALLY long time to change??
- Save the date pictures - CHECK!!! SO FUN!!!
- FALL CLOTHES - got lots of fun stuff in Maine w/Meg!
- Our -1 year wedding anniversary, 9-9-11! :-)
Friday, October 21, 2011
Things I am Looking Forward To This Fall (updated)
Update on my list. Dana says I need a new post. I have been slacking. I swear I will be creative soon.