Tuesday, September 13, 2011

20 Questions - Tyler Denker

1 Were you named after anyone? No, but my father and I have the same middle name. Tyler Dean Denker, Richard Dean Denker

2 Do you like your own handwriting? Yes. The handwriting classes that I took in grade school are paying off.
3 What would your superpower be if you could choose one? To hear what people are thinking. It would be good to use to my advantage in many ways.

4 Are you an Optimist or Pessimist? Optimist. I think alot of people would say the samething about me. No matter what the situation I always look for the good out of it.

5 What do you collect? Hats. I have one head but loads of hats. It use to be t-shirts but I'm trying to control that more often.

6 What movie would your friends be surprised that you like? Little Miss Sunshine. Hayley and I went saw this in the theater and will always remember that date.

7 What are your favorite smells? A leather baseball glove, fresh cut grass, and wood from the lumber yard. Yes, all strange smells, but to me they smell kinda good.

8 Coffee or Tea? Coffee all the way. I never really got into tea much. Coffee hot or cold as long as its got alot of sweetner.

9 Wine or Beer? Beer. I like wine too, but if I have the choice its gonna be beer everytime.

10 What is the best thing you've ever eaten? I had a great steak once.
11 Mac or PC?  Well I've never had a mac so I guess that makes me a PC guy.

12 What are you listening to right now?  "rock you like a hurricane" by the scorpines on vh1 classics

13 What career would you pursue in another life? Sports journalism. I really like sports and casually like talking about it but I cant write into words sometimes what I want to say. -or- A graphic artist. I love letters and numbers and graphic art would be interesting.

14 What sound or noise to you love? The sound of the ocean is very soothing.

15 What sound or noise do you hate? Crying, unwatched children that arent being paid attention to.

16 Mountains or Beach? I have seen both, but the beach takes the cake on this one. Good views, good looking people, and good times all on the beach.

17 Cook or Bake? Well I suck at both but if i have to choose it would be to bake. I can make cookies if I follow the instructions.

18 Do you go to restaurants and movies by yourself? Restaurants yes, Movie no. I have gone into places to eat for lunch or dinner by myself.

19 What is your favorite fairy tale or childhood story? The three little pigs is always a good one to me. Makes me laugh, it can be twisted to be funny if need be.

20 What would you tell the 13 year old you? It would be a few things: save your money, focus on schooling, and dont take your work life too serious. 13 is tough because the next year I got my first job at 14 at a grocery store and Im still in the business today.

No comments:

Post a Comment