Write 11 random things about yourself.Here we go…
Answer 11 questions.(well, someones gotta ASK ME first!)
Ask 11 questions.
11 random things about me:
1. I hate milk. I guess I drank it as a kid, but for as long as I can remember I have HATED milk. But I have it in cereal, coffee, I love yogurt, cheese, froyo.... but no milk. Not even chocolate.
2. I love Jane Austen & am certain that in another lifetime, I was one of her characters. I love her commentary on women in society, love, marriage, friendship & life (even tho some of it is so not P.C, I find it quaint.) And I'd love to drink tea and walk around gardens all day.
3. I always said I would never get married until I was 25. How funny is life that I met my husband at 19, but will be getting married at 25, without planning it that way.
4. I talk about poop all the time. Yeah, I have no filter, and talk about poop a lot. To anyone who will listen. I talk about how often I poop (a lot!), what it looks like, and I'm looking for that special someone that I could proudly send a pic of a really good one to. Just saying.
5. I have an obsession with tea. I find the art of boiling water, selecting a tea, brewing the tea all so calming. I have an entire cabinet at home (AND at work) with different kinds of tea. Green, black, white, you name it I love it. Thank GOD it's healthy!
6. I'm a pretty empathetic person. It is sometimes exhausting, but I find that I naturally try and put myself in other people's shoes a lot. I am not always right or spot on, but I think people appreciate it just the same. Then again, other times I am eerily accurate. I think it's an important exercise to do, and I value this trait in myself & others.
7. I have a chicken pox scar on my face that I have a love/hate relationship with. It was the first pock, and it left a white scar above my lips. Sometimes people think I have something on my face and try to brush it away. But hey, it's just a tiny scar, and I don't know if I would recognize myself without it.
8. I totally believe that the moons affect our moods. Or I just like not being responsible for my atrocious bad moods/cranky pants. Either way.
9. I LOVE healthy foods. Fruits, veggies, whole grains, fish, you name it, I love it. Could absolutely live without bread (I know I know! Shocking!) and have had a spinach salad for lunch for the past 2 months and love it. BUT, my favorite junk foods are: twizzlers, diet dr. pepper, bbq chips, skittles, sour patch watermelons & charleston chews (vanilla). Omg yum.
10. I have been told that I have "lipstick lips". They have that little bow shaped upper lip thingy going on. If lipstick lips means that putting on lipstick is difficult because you can't just swipe it on (because you have this cute little dippy bow thing), then yes. Yes I do.
11. I am so over Facebook/pinterest, and blogging is getting there. Facebook is irritating (I either don't care what is going on in your life, or I want to tell people my news MYSELF, not on a newsfeed broadcast!), EVERYONE is on pinterest pinning the same stuff, and now all bloggers are looking the same. C'mon girls, stop wearing your hair in a high top knot bun with your big geeky glasses and bold colors. You aren't different anymore, you are all looking the same.
- – – – – – – – – – -
And my 11 my questions:
1. What was your favorite childhood TV show?
2. When is your birthday, how old are you, and how do you feel about it?
3. What’s the best vacation you’ve ever taken?
4. Where did you go to college? Did you like it? Love it? Hate it?
5. If you could choose only one candy bar at the checkout line in the grocery store, which one would you choose?
6. Have you ever met someone famous?
7. Do you prefer dresses or pants?
8. Do you have any siblings? Older/younger? Are you close?
9. If you could go back to your younger years and relive one experience, what would you do again?
10. What do you wish you were more of? Less of?
11. What are you most excited about in your life, RIGHT NOW?
- – – – – – – – – – -AWESOME. Wasn’t that fun. Also, I’m tagging everyone who reads this post. DO IT. You can answer my questions in the comments section, or write your own post! You’ll have a good time, I promise!