Friday, August 26, 2011

20 questions - Charlotte Valentin

1) Where you named after anyone? I was named after a talk show host. The show was popular in Puerto Rico and the hosts name was Charlotte.
2) Do you like your handwriting? No, I have the handwriting of a serial killer.
3)What would your superpower be if you could choose one? I would love to have the super power of invisibility. It would give me the ability anywhere without people knowing. Its probably the creepest power anyone can choose to have.
4) Are you an Optimist or Pessimist? I am cautiously optimistic.
5) What do you collect? I collect sweaters and books.
6) What are your favorite smells? What movie would your friends be surprised that you like?An Indian called Monsoon Wedding. Its one of my favorite movies of all time.
7) My favorite smells are Meghan's perfume (brownie points), fried chicken and fresh laundry.
8) Coffee or tea? If I had to choose it would coffee. Tea reminds of dirty water.
9) Wie or beer? BEER :)
10) What is the best thing you've ever eaten? My grandmother's cooking because every bite feels like home.
11) Mac or PC? PC
12) What are you listening to right now?   Adele - Someone like you.
13) What career would you pursue in another life? In another life I would be a successful screenwriter.
14) What sound or noise to you love?The sounds of the city.
15) What sound or noise do you hate? Children crying at the mall. It makes me re-think the possibility of pro creating.
16) Moutains or Beach? Beach
17) Bake or Cook? Cook.
18) Do you go to restaurants and movies by yourself? No.
19)What is your favorite fairy tale or childhood story? I don't have a favorite fairy tale. I can't even think of one lol.
20) What would you tell the 13 year old you?  If you believe it you can achieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment