Tuesday, August 30, 2011

20 Questions - Jenn Gillum

1 Were you named after anyone?
An ancient Guinevere, I imagine.  But, no one more recently.

2 Do you like your own handwriting?
It's never the same thing twice, but when I'm concentrating -- yes -- I like my cursive.  I always got good grades on penmanship in elementry school.  So, others must like it, too.

3 What would your superpower be if you could choose one?
I have given this a lot of thought, actually.  It would be either to speak every language in the world (and then be able to do a lot of traveling) or be a time-traveller but not able to interact with any of the goings-on in things past or future.  Having to make the decision, I probably would go with the first.

4 Are you an Optimist or Pessimist?
I guess that depends on how things are going. I'm optimistic that the children from "Dance Moms" will turn out fine.  I'm pessimistic about the state of our economy and newly downgraded credit rating.

5 What do you collect?
Food lately.  Some who have seen my fridge lately believe a family of 4 lives here.

6 What movie would your friends be surprised that you like?
Mamma Mia!  If you don't like it, please keep that to yourself.  It will break my heart.

7 What are your favorite smells?
Cardamom.  And that Febreeze® Lilac Mr. Clean floor cleaner isn't bad.

8 Coffee or Tea? 
This is the question that has taken me the longest to answer.  I'm also this indecisive in the morning when I need caffeine the most.  I also have a hard time spelling "caffeine."  Oh, I got it that time on the first try.  What was the question?

9 Wine or Beer?
Not really either, except when I'm in Michigan.

10 What is the best thing you've ever eaten?
Kulfi.  Today actually.

11 Mac or PC?
What is this thing?  A PC.

12 What are you listening to right now?
http://youtu.be/RNW3KrUWJco

13 What career would you pursue in another life?
I can't think of any other job where I get to wear a tacky, hibiscus-covered shirt.  So, I guess I have no other prospects....  (I would teach kettlebells.  Actually, I still might do that.)

14 What sound or noise to you love?
The ring tone I have for Hayley Goff coming out of my phone.

15 What sound or noise do you hate?
"Extra, extra read all about it!"  What happened to me when I was little and I heard that phrase?  Obviously something traumatic.

16 Mountains or Beach?
Considering how much I run around in trails, mountains.  My feet sink into the sand while I'm running.

17 Cook or Bake?
Cooking.  Although, that's a recently re-vamped answer.  It's quite a cooking renaissance here in my apartment lately.
18 Do you go to restaurants and movies by yourself?
I prefer to cook if I'm solo, and I don't go to the movies anymore with the TV, OnDemand, Netflix, OnDemand Netflix, Hulu, Hulu Plus, YouTube on my "PC," You Tube on my phone, YouTube on my DVD player, which reminds me I forgot about my DVR.  And the Wii.

19 What is your favorite fairy tale or childhood story?
The BFG, yo!  (Big Friendly Giant.)  Or Pete's Dragon.  Both were big and stuck their heads through your window while you were sleeping.

20 What would you tell the 13 year old you?
For the love of all things decent, stop cheerleading.

No comments:

Post a Comment