Friday, September 2, 2011

20 Questions - Meghan Tavares

1 Were you named after anyone? My Vavo - Margaret (They derived Meghan from that obvi:)).
2 Do you like your own handwriting? No, but I'm too lazy to work on it.

3 What would your superpower be if you could choose one? I would love the power to make anyone feel better or remove their pain with just a touch.

4 Are you an Optimist or Pessimist? It depends on my mood, the weather, my cycle and the energy around me. Today? Optimistic-

5 What do you collect? Snow globes! And... clothes haha.

6 What movie would your friends be surprised that you like? I don't think anything would surprise them. They know me pretty well.  - Napolean Dynamite maybe?

7 What are your favorite smells? Fresh cut grass, lilac and clean laundry.

8 Coffee or Tea? Coffee, coffee, coffee! (name that Gilmore Girls episode ;))

9 Wine or Beer? Usually wine, but lately beer. It keeps me unpredictable.

10 What is the best thing you've ever eaten? My food pyramid: Bread from Cheesecake Factory, Pasta from Olive Garden, fried chicken that charlotte makes, cheese fries from Broadways Best or Spukies:)

11 Mac or PC?  PC

12 What are you listening to right now?  The Bethany Joy Galeotti channel on Pandora

13 What career would you pursue in another life? Although I have about 6 careers to complete in this life - I'll save Wedding Planner for the next one.

14 What sound or noise to you love? Summer bugs/crickets and the sound of waves crashing at the beach, the microwave beep (it means my popcorn's done:))

15 What sound or noise do you hate? Car horns, voices of people I don't like, people who think they can sing and can't and make us all suffer because no one will tell them they suck, I'll probably be thinking of more answers all day :)

16 Mountains or Beach? Beach

17 Cook or Bake? Neither. I prefer to eat what others cook and bake. If I had to pick a preparation I pick... microwaving, or calling to order.

18 Do you go to restaurants and movies by yourself? Absolutely. If YOU don't want to be around you, why would anyone else want to? I enjoy "me" time.

19 What is your favorite fairy tale or childhood story? It's hard to pick just one! Well I'm picking Winnie The Pooh (in general). Because it shows you the power in a group of friends and how their support and love can get you through anything.

20 What would you tell the 13 year old you? Stop trying to people-please! Believe it or not, one day you won't give a shit what anyone thinks and the people you spent your time trying to please the most, won't even be in your life-

No comments:

Post a Comment