Tuesday, September 6, 2011

20 Questions - Dana MacDonald

1 Were you named after anyone? Supposedly no. Although, my mom tells me she had a crush on a guy in high school named Dana(i'm a girl)...

2 Do you like your own handwriting? No, because my brothers is way neater.

3 What would your superpower be if you could choose one? Invisibility. That would be awesome.

4 Are you an Optimist or Pessimist? I'm optimistic but realistic.

5 What do you collect? As a kid, glass animals. Now, jewelry?

6 What movie would your friends be surprised that you like? All of the Rocky movies. The second one is my favorite.

7 What are your favorite smells? baking, fall, cleaning supplies, my new pomegranate body lotion form tjmaxx.

8 Coffee or Tea? Iced coffee. Tea is gross.

9 Wine or Beer? Eww neither.

10 What is the best thing you've ever eaten? Can't pick one. Let's just say, I have a very large sweet tooth. and i love apple cinnamon berryline.

11 Mac or PC?  Mac. Just got my first; a macbook pro :)

12 What are you listening to right now? commercials between episodes of Keeping Up With The Kardashians and the wind chimes on my back porch.

13 What career would you pursue in another life? I haven't even decided on a career in my current life. First college class starts friday...

14 What sound or noise to you love? crunching leaves, the ocean, adele's voice

15 What sound or noise do you hate? loud chewing, nail clipping, nail filing, road rage

16 Mountains or Beach? beach all the way

17 Cook or Bake? bake, especially anything with chocolate

18 Do you go to restaurants and movies by yourself? never have and don't plan on it

19 What is your favorite fairy tale or childhood story? i have no clue...

20 What would you tell the 13 year old you? Don't be so shy and serious. Rethink that 8th grade graduation speech. High school isn't THAT important.

No comments:

Post a Comment