Thursday, September 8, 2011

20 Questions - Jackie Affsa

1 Were you named after anyone?            Jacqueline Kennedy O’Nassis.  (Too bad I didn’t take after her style as well!)

2 Do you like your own handwriting?             No, I write like a 7 year old boy. 

3 What would your superpower be if you could choose one?             I know its cliché, but I’d love to be able to fly! Or the ability to run for hours and hours.  
4 Are you an Optimist or Pessimist?             I’d like to think I’m an optimist, and I often encourage people to be an optimist as well!  But I think we all have pessimistic points sometimes

5 What do you collect?
            MAKEUP!

6 What movie would your friends be surprised that you like?             Any mob movie with lots of violence.  Ex: Reservoir Dogs,  also Pulp Fiction <3  à on the other side of things, I love The Notebook too! (??)

7 What are your favorite smells?             Garlic Powder.. always has been my favorite smell ever.

8 Coffee or Tea?
            LOTS of coffee in the morning.  Looove my cup of tea at night.

9 Wine or Beer?             This is a tricky one… After 13 mins of debating over this (haha seriously..) I have to say it’s a tie! I LOOOOVE both of them! Depends on the occasion for sure.

10 What is the best thing you've ever eaten?             Oh my gosh, this is SO HARD!!! I can’t think of one particular dish I had that sticks out. But my favorite foods include Sushi and Chicken Parm.

11 Mac or PC?              MAC!

12 What are you listening to right now?              Amy Winehouse.  My new guilty pleasure. <3

13 What career would you pursue in another life?
            Makeup Artist or Psychic. 

14 What sound or noise to you love? . Honestly?? REALLY Loud, Heavy Music.   Especially live.. when you can feel it inside your chest.

15 What sound or noise do you hate?
            Excessive, loud, annoying, noises.  Such as- randomly slamming stuff onto counters, throwing dishes into a sink, slamming your mouse down on your desk repetitively, excessively clicking a pen loudly, loud gum chewing.. etc..  ahaha J  

16 Mountains or Beach?             BEACH BEACH BEACH  (but mountains are oh so pretty )

17 Cook or Bake?             I love to grill, fry, sear, broil, bake, cook, sautee, etc.  I LOVE any sort of for preparation, but I’m horrible at it. 

18 Do you go to restaurants and movies by yourself?             I went to a restaurant by myself once.. during my lunch break because I need a cocktail THAT BAD.  Wouldn’t mind going to a movie alone though!

19 What is your favorite fairy tale or childhood story?             Disney Movies aside??? I always love Charlottes Web.   Disney Movies included.. all of them.  Especially Alladin and Beauty and the Beast!!            

20 What would you tell the 13 year old you?             Buckle up and hold on! Its going to be a WILD ride.  Eat healthy! Stay Active! Oh, and SAVE YOUR MONEY BETTER!!!! SAVE SAVE SAVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment